A New Visitor

Someone who might have a big effect on our family might be visiting our blog soon. Can anyone guess who it is? I'm a little nervous about the visit, because I haven't written anything of interest to anyone but Grandmas recently. I'm trying hard to think of something witty to say, but I'm getting nothing...

So, to help her learn more about us, I'm linking to some of our favorite posts. Feel free to vote on your favorite one--or suggest another one that you liked.

Random posts
They could survive a nuclear bomb
Rest in peace, stroller
Who are you calling a snob?
So I think I can't dance

Just the boys
Good things and not so good things
Would baby Jesus be offended?
Who needs paper when I have my body?

Just Mike
No surprises here
It's been a terrible, very rotten day
For Mike's sanity

Challenges of being a mom
I know what she was doing
A story about my mom

Also, there are only a few more days to finish your puzzle--I think we are actually only waiting on Mike's mom to finish. The person with the slowest time will get to choose the next puzzle. If you haven't posted your picture and time yet, please do so.

Comments

Wow- who's the visitor? I'm not a Grandma- but I think your blog is interesting.
The Duke said…
I'm completely puzzled here - I am not even sure I know what you are talking about....I know, I'm a little slow. ???
Jess and Jason said…
I am not a grandma either!!

Popular Posts