Grandma and Grandpa's house

We are currently in Maryland visiting Mike's family. We are having a wonderful vacation. We drove out here and made a stop at my sister's house in Cincinnati. We have pictures of that trip but don't have them downloaded right now so I will refer you to her blog for pictures of that visit. When we got here Mike visited with family over the weekend and then drove to New Jersey for a work class while the boys and I hung out with grandma and grandpa during the week. He called one night and told me I should love him from saving me from misery. He then told me that Oklahoma was in the middle of an ice storm. Yes, I do indeed love him for not leaving me in a mess like he did when he went to nice, sunny, Guam. We did get some snow and ice here in Maryland though. Here are some pictures of our trip thus far.

Comments

Popular Posts