Comparisons





While we were experiencing this:
Mike was enjoying this:

Comments

chelsey said…
That's just crazy! Guam looks amazing. I hope you get to go back there together next time! The ice just looks miserable though! I'm sure the boys have fun trying to crunch it under their feet as it begins to melt.
Jess and Jen said…
It's funny, because I've looked at Guam enough in Google Earth that I know exactly where Mike took the picture from that bluff overlooking the beach. The imagery in GE is very good over Guam.

Glad the ice is over for now. -Jess
Jess and Jason said…
I would be mad at Mike...I know it isn't rational, but it's true!

I am glad that your power is back on. Hopefully in the warmer weather you had all that yuckiness is gone.
Chelsey, the ice was miserable..but so beautiful!

Jess, we need Google Earth.

Jessie, I am mad! I told him I need a vacation...a real one. Not Christmas vacation, but one where I get to have a vacation from children, and cleaning, etc.
Marcy said…
Pretty awesome comparisons! Glad you're warm (inside) now and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Papa Doc said…
What a comparison! I'm so glad that you have power and warmth once again. And I'm really glad that Mike could be home for Christmas.

Popular Posts