Hitachi Seaside Park

I went to Hitachi a few months ago with friends.  It was a peak flower season time so the park was packed.  I knew there wouldn't be many flowers in the summer but there were supposed to be two fields of flowers--sunflowers and something else.  We didn't find any flowers besides wild flowers but I didn't mind.  Hitachi Seaside Park was only about 15 minutes from the rental we stayed at and while it is known for its flowers, it also has a fun little amusement park.  The amusement park is really too little for the big boys but just right for the girls.  There were a few other people at the park but was mostly empty and the girls didn't have to wait in line for any ride.  Mike and I try to be fun parents but we are both pretty lame when it comes to amusement parks, both getting sick easily.  We went on as many rides as we could stomach with them.  I tend to recover from the motion sickness better than Mike so I probably ride more than him.  He did one rollercoaster at the end and then felt sick the remainder of the day.  Besides that, the girls had a blast.  Later that evening we stopped by a ramen place.  Piper ordered some rice and dumplings and the rest of us got big bowls of ramen, which were really good.
























 

Comments

Popular Posts