Final quarantine photos

More from quarantine.  Piper ended up in quarantine the longest because she got it last.  I felt bad for her that she missed so many days of school.  She was sure her friends had all forgotten her and moved on to new friends but when she returned they all picked up where they left off, of course. Getting covid took away any creativity I might have been feeling previously, which is fine.  I feel like creativity comes and goes in cycles and it's okay to take a break to focus on other areas of your life.  Since I had time on my hands I took a self-paced photography course.  It was a four week course about how to become more inspired and how to look at things differently.  I can't say that I feel too much more creative or inspired but I feel excited to use a lot of the techniques talked about in the class.  During the time stuck at home I shot photos through colored glass, goggles, clear plastic, and learned how to do a double exposure in camera.  I am not sold on the in-camera double exposures but it is fun to do something different.




















 

Comments

Popular Posts