How I get my house clean



Comments

Pitcher Family said…
You actually wash the windows? We just live in filth. Great little helpers!!
Marcy said…
Way to put them to work!

Olivia thinks it's awesome to be like Cinderella and get a bucket of water and slosh it around with a rag on the floor. Which equals a lot of dirty water for me to clean up!
Steff said…
I LOVE it!! I need to put my kids to work. Thanks for the inspiration!
Frances said…
That is also the only chore my girls do. My windows have never looked better!
Lisa said…
That is awesome. If only they loved every chore this much?
chelsey said…
That picture is absolutely adorable Adrianne! Washing windows is always the chore of choice for my kids. I don't care who does it as long as it gets done!
Cali said…
Adorable! Collin LOVES to clean our walls and doors with our water bottle. It's so fun!

Popular Posts