How Will feels about playing dress-up with girls


I giggle everytime I see this picture!

Comments

Pitcher Family said…
That is hilarious!! Definitely save this picture for the future!
Jess and Jason said…
He looks almost like he is in pain! Poor little guy. He is still so cute!
tyalpabr said…
Poor Will, he is such a sport! My girls had a fun time playing together with your kids. When he gets older and looks at this picture just remind him it could be worse...he could be in a princess dress.
Ali, I love this picture. Of course Will loved playing with Bryn and Paige. I thought it was funny when he said to me that he wanted to play "Princess" with Paige. He doesn't really understand yet about girl and boy things. But the picture was priceless! You can come play with us anytime you want!
Papa Doc said…
How hilarious! One pictures speaks thousands of words on this one. (At least a girl wasn't trying to kiss him and give him cooties.)
Mom
Marcy said…
So cute! Great picture. Reminds me of a picture we have of Livvy dressing up to play "basketball." She had a skimpy apron on with high heels and some kind of funny hat on her head.
Papa Doc said…
He is going to wonder about you when he gets older. You can use this picture to keep him in line. Just tell him you will show it to someone, like a new girl friend.

Dad Clark

Popular Posts