Things that make me smile

Mike and I have had a gratitude wall since we got married. It is really fun to look back over the years and see the things that were going on during different periods of our lives. We have one now but the only place I could think to put it is a little out of the way. So, I forget to write on it quite a lot. I thought today I would post some of the things I am thankful for or just like recently.

Stolen by Dashboard Confessional. This always reminds me of my brother David
Palmer's Coca Shea Butter
Coupons
Walks with the boys at the crack of dawn when we have the occasional sunny day this summer
Homemade salsa with tomatoes from our garden
Play group with great friends for me and my boys
The summer reading program at the library for my boys
Really great councilors that work with me in the Primary Presidency
Catching up with scrapbooking after almost a year absence
Good books to read while working out
The Pampered Chef Chicken ring
Sun dried tomato and basil wraps with cream cheese, green onion, and turkey. Or if you don't like that, ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and ranch dressing. Scrumptious.
Dierks Bentley
Hey there Deliah by the Plain White T's
Kisses from Isaac
When my boys eat fruit!
Family
Talking with Will--such a good talker now
The best husband I could ever have

Comments

Cali said…
Your blog makes me smile! After reading this, I took some time to write in our journal some of the things that make me smile in our home--it was a lot of fun! Thanks for the inspiration, it totally made my day. Have a good one.
Jess and Jason said…
Thanks for sharing these fun things that make you smile!

Popular Posts