Such a helpful brother.

Comments

Frances said…
So sweet! That video is funny, they are so excited for the frogs! Your lawn looks so green!
We had an unbelievable amount of rain this summer. We got so much that parts of the state flooded and our garden got moldy. Some of it died. It is quite a change from last summer. It only rained twice that I can remember.
Jess and Jason said…
that is really cute!
gillian said…
Adrianne! I miss your family far too much! you need to come quick! haha. I really like looking at all of these pictures of the boys. So cute! So I decided to go to Beauty school after all. I guess I will be cutting everyone's hair in the family in about a year's time! I am very excited! I signed up today :) Call me soon, I miss you guys. Love ya!
Jilly
What happened to UVSC? Oh well, you know I'm excited about you cutting my hair. Too bad you won't know how when I get there. I miss you too.
gillian said…
ya.. I just think college isnt for me. I know that sounds horrible, but when I went to sign up for my classes I just got really stressed and I just didnt want to do it. I really want to do beauty school, and I have wanted to do it for a long time. So I am really excited to start. I start in August. Oh- and they are transfering my 1,000 dollar scholarship to the beauty school! so that helped me out alot.
Jess and Jen said…
Gillian, I didn't know they did that with the scholarship...that's great. How exciting.

Does this mean you're going to style my hair next year? And give me frosted tips?
gillian said…
yea jess! for sure! I cant wait! I went today and registered, and I start August 20th. I just have to pay 3,600 dollars by next month.. which kind of stinks because that means I have to take a loan out, but still, thats a pretty good price! I cant wait.

Popular Posts