Fun with Sparklers


It is illegal in Midwest City to have fireworks so we only did sparklers. Isaac is still too little to really stay up very long and Tinker had their fireworks show last month at the Air Show so we decided not to go into Oklahoma City and see any fireworks. Besides, Mike had to wake up at 4:00 this morning for some seminary thing. Anyway, after Isaac went to bed we had cake and watched some of a James Bond movie. We let Will skip his 8:00 bed time and waited until it got dark to do some more sparklers. We found you can have a lot of fun with them! Mike especially had fun trying to write his name fast enough to capture on film (you can see he got the M and I).





Comments

Marcy said…
I didn't even know you could capture sparklers like that on film. Cool!
Jess and Jason said…
I love the first picture where you can see two mikes!
Jess and Jen said…
Abby got her first taste of sparklers yesterday, too. The kids loved them, although it sure seemed like the sparklers we got didn't last very long. Cheap pieces of imported crap...
I got our sparklers at this fireworks stand right outside the city. I thought, "Either a lot of people are going out of town or are setting off illegal fireworks." The stand was packed! People were buying $75 worth of fireworks. That is nuts to me. We were very happy with our little sparklers. I'm glad Abby had fun. You should post pictures on your blog.
Steff said…
Those pictures are way cool! I love the one with the M and I. Sparklers are the best.
CLAMES said…
Awesome sparkler pictures! If it is okay, I am going to add you blog to my links list...we stalk it often enough! :)
Conrad and Lisa, of course you can add me to your blogroll. I will add you to mine. I also stalk you.

Popular Posts