Idol!!!


This is a shout out to my lovely sista, Gillian! Congrats chica on making High School Idol or whatever it was called. The story is as follows:


Hey for those of you who would like to know, I am trying out for a High school American Idol next week on wednesday night at 9:05 PM. If I make it to finals, it will be Sat. Night at The Royal Palace in Spanish Fork. (The stage place by Booth Brothers). Admission is 5 dollars if you want to come watch. I will let you all know if I get into the finals. I think I am going to sing Inside your Heaven by Carrie Underwood.. I was going to sing "Listen" by Beyonce from Dream girls, but I couldnt find a Karaoke for it. One of the judges is Randy Boothe, the director of Young Ambassadors. I am really scared! He's going to give feedback after I am done singing. Pray for me! haha. The First place prize is 100 dollars cash, time in the recording studio to make a demo, and time on the radio! That would be rad!


Later....


Hey- mommy bought me a new shirt, and I am glad she did because I didnt have any nice clothes to wear for this audition tonight... Well, If I make it into the finals, I will let ya all know! Wish me luck! :)


And finally...


I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to make a single with Randy Boothe and Jacob Tuttrell (a back up singer for Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken)!!! I got 100 dollars cash, and I will be on the radio! WAHOO!!!! This is definitly my dream come true, and hopefully this will jumpstart my career! Thanks to all of you who believe it me. I love you all!Gillian

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
that is amazing!! And SO cool. Congratulations Gillian.
Jess (Mike's sister)
Elder Richey said…
Wow, that's really cool. Congrats!
Marcy said…
So cool. I've loved hearing her sing at the Broadway Blasts!!! We've gotten tv hooked up again for the first time in 3 years and I've gone a little crazy on the American Idol stuff. I'd absolutely love it if I knew someone on that show. Gillian should try out for that one!!!

Popular Posts