Tire Park and Missionary papers

Sometime between Christmas and New Year's I took the girls to the tire park.  Mike and I took Felicity there the first year we lived here and she's wanted Piper to go with her every since then.  It's not a close park so I haven't taken the time to go again but the girls needed to get out of the house and we had a really warm day so I made it happen!  I was a little worried because half of the route is walking but the girls did a good job and we ended up staying for a little over two hours.  It was a good outing for the girls and produced a lot of smiles. 

Isaac has been working on starting his mission papers.  He can submit the papers as early as Feb. 1st since they changed the rules.  He has everything except his Physical (scheduled for tomorrow) and his interviews.  He didn't want to cut his hair so he asked me to take a photo of him and sent his photo to the bishop to see if he thought it was good enough for the photos.  He claims he doesn't want to look like a missionary until he has to.  I told him it would grow back in.  The bishop said his hair was fine but we all think he looks like a baby boy.  He did say goodbye to the mustache because it really wasn't much of a mustache anyway.  











 

Comments

Popular Posts