Shinjuku Gyoen

There are so many neighborhoods to explore in Tokyo and I haven't even scratched the surface yet but there are a few places I keep coming back to, partly because of the ease of getting there and partly because it is so peaceful in every season.  I haven't been here when it snows but maybe this year if that happens I'll head there.  

I have a new friend who moved here recently.  She wanted to go to a garden so I suggested Shinjuku Gyoen.  The leaves are just barely starting to change colors but in a few weeks it will be so colorful.  I heard from a friend that this is the first year they've done a leaf illumination.  I doubt I'll be able to go with so much going on but maybe I'll drag the kids and Mike out with me during Thanksgiving break.











 

Comments

Popular Posts