Cedar Breaks and Mom's lake

Jess and Jen came down to Cedar to visit.  It's a long drive from Fruit Heights to Cedar and they already had some trips planned so I appreciated that they made the effort to come all the way down. We missed seeing Abby (who was home sick) and Lauren (who was in Africa).  We probably would have made the drive North to see them or flown into Salt Lake if they hadn't been able to come down.  I feel like it wouldn't be a worthwhile trip to Utah without seeing them!  We spent the day visiting Cedar Breaks and then after lunch we met back up with my sister Gillian went swimming and paddleboarding at the lake behind Mom's house.  It was my first time paddle boarding.  I would love to own a paddle board some day.  Lunch was funny because we couldn't agree on a place to eat so we split up and Jen took half of the kids to get burgers and the rest of us went to Panda Express.  I can't actually remember the last time I ate at Panda.  



























 

Comments

Popular Posts