Family Photos

For Christmas, the kids and Mike all gave me a gift of family photos.  We put an app on Mike's phone that connected to my camera and I set up the camera and tripod.  We drove to Parker to the open space there and then we snapped a few photos.  It wasn't perfect but better than I expected!  The app on the phone really made a huge difference.  Two of my children were picking on each other and so they were less than happy/have fake smiles in some of the pictures but I'll take it!  I only took about ten photos but got enough to be happy with.  The boys always want weird/prank gifts for Christmas so this year we got all the boys crazy shirts and they brought their shirts for a few photos after we did the family ones, and of course, Isaac slapping his butt, because he is always slapping his butt.











 

Comments

Popular Posts