My big boys

The boys don't end up in a lot of my pictures even though I do try to get them in when I can.  They just spend the vast majority of their time doing the same things and there are only so many pictures of them sitting at their computers that I can take.  They have seminary (online).  They have school (online).  They do YM activities (online).  They clean and exercise and eat and shower.  They do not like to be outside like they used to.  They used to spend hours and hours playing outside.  I'm sure it is just a teenage thing but I have to force them to spend time outside.  They go to the park with their friends and I don't have to force that and they also really enjoy inviting a few friends (4 or 5) over for a movie night on the projector outside.  Will plays a lot of the VR headset.  He plays it so hard that he can burn up to 1,000 calories a day!  He also goes driving with me or Mike for his permit.  Eli loves to draw and he does that a lot in his free time.  Isaac works out with me three days a week so I mean, they do other things than just spend it on the computer.  They are really cool people and I like them.  So, here are the pictures I've taken of them this month.






















 

Comments

Popular Posts