Library walk

I am back to posting the remaining pictures from June, and July is almost over.  I am a fairly lazy photographer.  The idea of finding logo-free, trendy, fancy clothes for my girls to wear in pictures is stupid to me and time consuming and doesn't represent them or me.  I am not opposed to having them wear nicer clothes for real family photos or birthday photos and such but I am not the kind of mom who will only take photos of her kids if everything is just right (clean faces, clean clothes, brushed hair, etc.).  I am also lazy in that I think it is fun to find locations to take photos but I kind of cringe at the idea of driving an hour to find that perfect, epic spot.  Again, a time and place for that but I am definitely on the hunt for close to home, easy to find spots.  I've used the library a lot--probably too much--and should branch out, but it's easy and a few steps away.  The girls went with me after a run so about 10ish in the morning and we walked around the library and they let me take their pictures.  Full sun, busy road, surrounded by houses, parking lot, building--it's all a challenge but a good one to practice with.  If I can make locations with limitations like that work, hopefully I can make anything work.  Plus, the actual ground of the library are beautiful and present lots of different options.






















Comments

Popular Posts