Appointments

February and March have been filled with appointments--mostly dentist but some dermatology and eye appointments.  We all had dentist appointments but they couldn't get us in on the same day so I've made trips back and forth all month to get us all in for cleanings.  The dentist said Isaac needed four teeth pulled.  The day before one came out on his own but then after the appointment the dentist said he still pulled out four.  Apparently, another tooth was loose so he pulled that one out too.  He charged me for that loose tooth that he didn't say he would pull...Then, last week Isaac yanked out another tooth (and then he promptly gave Will the tooth fairy money for a birthday present).  So he lost nine teeth in a month.  I thought it was six but he just informed me it was nine.  He talks with a lisp now and has big gaps in his smile.  It is about time, honestly, because I can't remember the last time the tooth fairy visited him before this month.  

Piper has also lost a bunch of teeth this month.  She has the cutest gummy grin now.  I love it.  

The other boys' teeth are good but both Will and I have old fillings that have to be refilled.  It's obnoxious.  I feel like now I have to pay another dentist to fix the poor job I already paid a previous dentist for.  Oh well.  

Eli and Will finally got new glasses.  They have needed glasses for about a year.  I finally got us an eye doctor and they are happy to be wearing glasses that aren't crooked anymore. 




Comments

Popular Posts