Birthday Boy

Mike turned 39 on January 31st.  The girls helped me make his cake and the boys helped me flavor the frosting (we went with a caramel flavored cream cheese frosting).  Mike loved carrot cake but I don't make it often.  It wasn't a particularly pretty cake but even the kids who don't like carrot cake said it tasted good.  

Life with Mike is so good.  The last few months our relationship feels even more important to me as I've had friends confide in me about conflict in their marriages.  I feel immensely thankful to have found someone who treasures our relationship so much.  The care he puts into me and our family is so important to me.  He is kind and loving and selfless.  We genuinely love to spend time with each other.  He is my biggest supporter in everything I do and he pushes me to be better and reach higher.  I am so grateful that my children have such a good example of someone to follow and I pray that my children will find a spouse who loves them as much as Mike loves me.  














Comments

Popular Posts