November pictures

Mike finished the fort in the basement in November.  I guess there are a few things he'd like to add still (a trap door, a climbing wall) but for the most part, it's done.  /the kids love it and they especially love the swings.  

I wish I could say that Felicity was potty-trained already but that is a big fat NO.  She is really making me rethink my "hands off potty-training" approach that has worked with all my other kids.  She goes weeks with peeing and pooping in the potty for the majority of the day and then there will be days and weeks where she just has no interest at all.  I just keep telling myself that she won't be 7 and still in diapers.  Sometimes I get really annoyed when she pees in her diaper with no apparent remorse and then I tell myself, "How long have you been overweight?"  It's a new skill she has to master and she does try and I need to be patient while she works on this just like I hope I am patient with myself as I try to overcome some of my weaknesses and habits.  

There isn't really much to say about the other pictures besides the picture of Felicity on the porch.  Without meaning to I have taken a picture of her in the same spot in October, November, and December.  I decided I'd try and make it a thing and keep doing it every month of the year.  Let's see if I remember and keep it up.  Anyway, this is her November porch picture.























Comments

Popular Posts