Nashville Temple

Will got to do baptisms for the dead for the first time a few weeks ago.  Mike and I realized that he is the first one in our family to do family temple names.  Neither Mike nor I have.  Mike worked for a long time to find names from his side so that Will had some to take.  Will was pretty happy to go and do baptisms.  When he got home I asked him how it was and what he thought.  He said, "It was nice.  I felt happy, but truthfully, it was kind of boring too."  He told one of my friends, "Well, I didn't see any angels."  He's so cute.  I had hoped to be able to be a part of his special day but our family had already spent three weeks traveling and with the temple being three hours away, as well as with the baby, I just didn't think it was a good idea for me to go.  After the session Mike and Will went to lunch with the other Young Men and then drove home in the middle of a storm.  They dodged two tornadoes but got home in one piece.  I am so happy for Will to have his first experience in the temple.  It is such a special place.




Comments

Popular Posts