Morning pictures

I've been feeling stressed and down this past month for many reasons and I find that when I'm feeling this way, my view gets pretty clouded.  It's hard to focus on the big picture and I find that sometimes focusing on the big picture, means focusing on the details.  And I know that sounds contradictory but sometimes all the mess keeps us from seeing forward clearly and when that happens all the tiny details that make life so good get a little lost.  I have been feeling a lot of that lately.  Mike and Will put my name on the prayer roll at the temple as well as Felicity's and I feel so much more peaceful and calm this week.  It's amazing how that happens.  (Also, Fella is doing so much better this week!)

With all that said, I decided that I wanted to try and focus more on the details of my life in a positive way.  I haven't been taking photos on my camera very much since I got my phone and I decided that I would try and practice my photography more and in the process, try to focus on the little mundane parts of our lives.  So, there have been a lot more photos on the blog lately and I'm just going to keep dumping them here.  
Beautiful girl

Blankie

Cheese Curds

Early Morning Cartoons

Fire

Budding Photographer

Through the window



Comments

Popular Posts