Family pictures 2016

On a whim I decided that I wanted to take some family pictures.  I didn't want to pack up the tripod so I didn't get any pictures of all of us together but a friend offered to take those for us so I think we might make one more trip out to take a few of all of us.  I wanted it to be as painless as possible so I didn't go buy outfits or take very many of the boys.  They don't really like their picture taken and they were anxious to go play with their friends so I just took a few of them.  It was fast, under an hour and I was really happy with what I got.  I don't like to have my picture taken when I am pregnant but I'm trying to change that mindset and want to capture my life with the family at all seasons of life, not just when I am happy with the way I look.  So, I got in the pictures too and I'm happy I did.













































Comments

Popular Posts