Highlights continued

October and November:

Studying rocks

The kids loved the rock kit I bought.  I liked being able to incorporate cub scout requirements into our school work

I made the kids do Yoga with me.  

We continued our baking lessons 

The boys worked so hard on baking yummy goodies to sell at our bake sale

Olympic games

A highlight for me was requiring each boy spend time one on one with Piper daily as part of their school.  They did all kinds of creative things with her and their relationship with her deepened.  

We had fun at the pumpkin patch with other homeschooling families


We made laurel wreaths to wear during our Olympic games

I took advantage of the boys and made them practice folding clothes while we read The Mysterious Benedict Society


Comments

Popular Posts