Pre-Easter activities

The rest of our Easter themed school week went well.  I bought jelly beans and the kids built structures.  






I wasn't going to color eggs this year but I wanted some blue eggs for my Easter dinner decoration and so last minute I had the kids join me and we colored eggs with food coloring I had in the pantry.  It was the quickest and easiest egg coloring experience we've ever had.  
 On Friday I got out our plastic eggs and filled them with questions from our history book.  Piper helped me hide them and then the boys ran around and found them.  They had to answer their question and come and get a candy from me when it was answered.  If they didn't know the answer they got to look it up in the book.  It was a good review and a fun way to put a spin on an Easter egg hunt.




 The Primary did an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday.  Mike had a bunch of school work to do so he stayed home but the kids and I went and the kids had a great time.  Piper got her face painted like a kitty and she cried and cried that night when Mike made her wash it off.





Comments

Popular Posts