Baptism Photos

Eli has his new suit and his birthday is quickly approaching.  I can barely believe he is turning eight.  I'm all sorts of emotional today so I am not going to start writing about my little Eli boy and how much I love this kid.  

It was cloudy today and Easter so it seemed like the perfect day to try and take photos for his baptism coming up.  I don't usually do baptism photos but thought it could be fun to do some this time around.  He participated but didn't really want to.  These were the best I could get from him.  It was strange for me to go over these photos and see that he actually is looking more and more like Isaac every day.  The best smile I got from this kid came from the picture with him holding a stick.  I'll let you decide which one that is.  








Comments

Popular Posts