Quick trip to Georgia

I am finally getting around to posting about our trip to Georgia!  Lance and Nancy moved from Iowa to Georgia in June and when Mike saw that he had a training in Atlanta for two days in August he asked if I wanted to go.  It's been a couple of years since I've seen Lance's family so I was so excited when they moved only 3 1/2 hours away.  The boys love playing with John and Ted and Piper got along perfectly.  It was a pretty chill couple of days.  We mostly just hung out at the house and let the kids play and Nancy and I caught up while the men folk worked.  One night we went to a park and played in the yard rolling down the gigantic hill in their front yard.  The next day Nancy and I took the kids to a park nearby (Atlanta has some great parks!) and we ate lunch and played.  It was such a nice trip and we can't wait to see Lance and Nancy again soon.  We are hoping they come up for Halloween and that we can get the boys playing with their cousins regularly.  













Comments

Popular Posts