10

Will is ten now.  I've been a mother for ten years.  I can't believe it.  I am not ready for my children to grow and become real people.  I still remember the mornings when Mike was at OTS and Will would wake up early--like 5:30 AM--and I'd go and get him and bring him into bed with me.  We'd bring a pile of books into bed and he would turn page after page while drinking his bottle and playing with my hair.  Sometimes he'd fall back asleep laying next to me.  After his colic subsided, Will became the sweetest, happiest baby.  I think the best word to describe Will is guileless.  Even as he grows he is so trusting, kind, and innocent.  I couldn't be happier to have him in my family.

Will wanted to have friends over to share cake and ice cream but they were all busy with Spring Break so we had to put a hold on that and he requested grasshopper cookies with the family.  He also wanted pizza and a movie with treats.  He wanted a pile of books and a Minecraft how-to build mods program.

Eli ended up throwing up that night.  I thought it was from all the junk he ate that day but then Will threw up early next morning and now Isaac threw up tonight.  Anyway, Will's birthday was followed by a belly ache...poor guy.

Comments

chelsey said…
Happy birthday to Will! Such a great kid! Love ya buddy!

Popular Posts