My favorite kiddos






Can you imagine cuter kids? If you are a mom, you probably can because you think your kids are cuter.

And that's ok

Mom's can think their kids are the cutest.

Just as long as you let me think that about my own.

We spent a fun Family Home Evening in Cincinnati with my sister and her kiddos (also fantastically cute). It has been a long time since we've lived by family and this past year has been so much fun living close to family again. They are moving in June and we couldn't be sadder, though we are excited for them to start a new adventure.

For more pictures of our lovely evening check out our family blog, The Motley Crew (but give me a little while to get the pictures uploaded first....)

Comments

Jed and Kera said…
your kids are not my kids...but i still think they are the cutest little boys! See Dalton is still a baby...two more weeks of baby to be be exact. So it's not bad of me to say that! :O)
Jess and Jen said…
They are cute boys and it looks like a fun FHE! -Jen
Cali said…
Oh, I love their eyes! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I didn't realize that Chelsie is moving in June...bummer!

Popular Posts