The final cake...until Mike's birthday on Sunday




Comments

That is amazing. Liezl thinks they look beautiful AND delicious. What could be better? Congratulations on finishing the puzzle.
The Duke said…
Holy cow!! It's gorgeous!! Don't get tired of fondant - you need to keep going. Man, you can do Kaitlin's wedding cake someday.
Jess and Jen said…
Looks great! You are talented! -Jen
Cedar Fort said…
Love it! You are so good!
Cali said…
Wow--it's beautiful Adrianne! And, thanks so much for chatting with me. It really made my day. I just wish that I really could just come over. Maybe someday...:)
Mommo said…
So pretty...you are so talented. Pat yourself on the back.
The Woods said…
Just beautiful!! Oh, and my birthday is in March.
chelsey said…
It's amazing! Congratulations on finishing the courses! This cake looks great!
Lilola said…
It looks a little "girlie' for Mike... can you do footballs? LOL
You do great work!
Lisa said…
Oh my gosh! Those flowers are amazing! I had to enlarge it to make sure they were made of frosting and not actual flowers. Way to go. I am totally jealous and impressed!
Rachel Allen said…
That's amazing! You could make wedding cakes.
Joe and Liz said…
Wow...you're so talented. Great job!
Michelle said…
That is so incredible looking. I agree, you should do wedding cakes. You have some serious talent going on and you will just continue to get faster and faster.
Jess and Jason said…
that is beautiful! What is it for?

Popular Posts