Andy gets to make mummies











Uncle Andy came for another visit! Will is super interested in mummies lately. I really don't know how he decides what he is interested in. It seems like he is curious about the most interesting things. Anyway, we went to the library and Will found a book on mummies that he and Isaac have asked me to read to them over and over. So, Andy got to make mummies with us! It seems appropriate that Will is interested about mummies around Halloween. I have to admit that it was pretty funny. We read in the book about how the mummies were dried with salt to preserve the bodies and so the boys kept asking me when I was going to put salt on their mummy. Such funny boys.

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
I love the picture of Isaac. It looks like he has his hand on his hip! So sassy!

Popular Posts