Air Force Museum

Katy is a history fanatic. I thought she might like to see the museum and visit the memorial park outside the museum. She was really interested in all the planes and stories from the various wars.





When we got home we made these fun little magnets.
We have been away from our Utah family for 4 years and in that time we have only had one other visitor (my mom came three years ago). The boys have only been to Utah one time since we moved away. My boys don't know their cousins or aunts and uncles or Clark grandparents except through pictures and phone calls. I was really happy to have Katy come and let the boys get to know her. Thanks for coming to visit us Kaitlin! We love you!

Comments

The Duke said…
She had nothing but good to say about your wonderful little boys. She adores them! I wish we could visit as well. I'd love to get to know them better.
Thanks for having her - she had a great time!

Popular Posts