Sorry for all the whining. I should be done now.

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Whine all you want! This is your blog! If you can't whine here, where can you whine??? -Jess
Team Clark said…
I'm so sorry, Adrianne - for all of this hard stuff. It feels better to vent and so keep it up until you feel better!
I hope today is a better day for you!
The Duke said…
Did you get approved to move into the house? Will that be Thursday? Hopefully things will settle down a little and the boys will get better. Let us know when you find a doctor for Will.
Mom
Michelle said…
A blog is the best place to vent in my opinion. Nothing wrong with that, plus it's your blog to do with what you want. I'm sure there are others that like to see that others have problems and concerns as well. Reading your blog brought back memories of some of our moves. We had one across the country from Idaho to Iowa that was horrible and then after just barely unloading everything into the duplex we thought we were going to live in, we had to move out 2 days later to another home because the duplex had a leaking foundation, such a mess, so we moved all over again, my children were young like yours then and emotions were high. Things will get better.
Thanks for the comments everyone. I really appreciate it. I'm so glad I have family and friends that love me and are concerned about us. This move has been difficult but I also don't want to be so depressing about it. Some good things have happened from this move....namely, being close to Chelsey and Brent. We LOVE it. It is so nice to be near family.
Oh and Michelle, that is awful! I can't imagine how that would be to move into a place only to move two days later. What a nightmare.
Michelle said…
It was horrible to move all over again 2 days after we had just moved. The ward I'm sure was sick of us and we moved on one of the hottest days of the year. The new house didn't have air conditioning so we were all sweating and frustrated. I'm just glad we found a place within a day of finding out that our foundation was leaking because if we hadn't found one that day then we would have had to go to a homeless shelter or hotel and we had already used all our money on the enormous moving truck so a shelter was really our only choice. I was an emotional wreck. That is one move I never want to repeat. Then to top it off we were only in that house 10 months when we bought our first home, so we moved again. 3 moves in 10 months, not fun. I'm sure the ward hated us.

Popular Posts