My randomness isn't as random as it would seem



This computer is making me curse, not really cursing of course, but "ugh, I hate you stupid computer! Do what I want!!" I cannot get it to work today. I have some random things to write about and they wouldn't be quite as random as they seem if this dumb computer would work for me. Mike says it's not the computer but the website. Whatever, either way, it's not working.

So, first up: My children like to try and bring things back to life. Like this starfish. They believe that if they leave them in the water long enough they will get soft and be alive again. The do get soft actually, which is kind of gross, but alas, no life has yet been breathed into the starfish. They try shells, too. Will told me yesterday that when Jesus makes us all alive again the starfish and shells will also come back alive.

Next: For documenting purposes, here are pictures of our move. Mike is sad I didn't get a better picture of the interstate. He thinks that would have looked cooler to see all the cars passing us while we work away. Three kids and a dog, two cars with hazards on, a broken car top carrier, a man trying to break it with just his manly muscles (and some tools from the highway patrol man) and a woman with a camera. Classic.


Well, this is what it looked like on moving day. The boys kept getting in the way of the movers. It took them forever. There was one old skinny Mexican and another big ol' fat guy. He was Mexican too. Well, maybe not. I'm sure the whole Mexican community is offended now but I really don't know if they were Mexican, just Spanish speaking (from California). Sorry, Laura.



This is the picture meant to go with the starfish picture. My kids do some odd things. Sometimes we can't find Will's shoes. Then we remember Will's odd tendency to stick his shoes in the corner. We don't know why. He just takes them off and puts them in different corners around the house.


This is how Elijah looked before he became a man...see below
. Nice hair cut, eh?
**Wait....I was putting the baby to bed and Mike put the above captions on. This what I was going to write: Look at this cute hair. Everyone comments on his beautiful red hair. But now the comments will end because there is no cute red hair anymore, just an ugly buzz. It's a sad day.

Comments

Papa Doc said…
You had better not ask about boys haircuts and your Dad doing it -- it will bring bad blood up between the two of us. He was actually locked out of the bedroom one night after buzzing Jason's beautiful curly hair while I sat on the bedroom floor bawling my eyes out. The nerve of that guy!!!
I have serious issues of dads cutting their boys hair. They have absolutely no respect for the beauty of hair nor for style - at all!
Sorry the gorgeous locks are all gone. One good thing - they will grow back unless Mike won't let them.
Good luck! :)
Jess and Jason said…
I enjoy your randomness, thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts