More pictures

My neice Sarah wanted to get her ears peirced but she was afraid. She'd already gone three times and chickened out each time. I had decided to get my ears peirced again. It was my third time getting them peirced (I have very sensitive ears and they get infected all the time but I decided to give it one more go). My sister and I decided that I should go with Sarah and maybe she would have the guts to do it. She did! I love the picture of her. She looks like she's praying.

Sleeping in the hotel...

Our current house doesn't have a lot of storage and doesn't have a pantry so we bought this. The boys like it.





Comments

Jason said…
I love that last picture. That is worth cropping, enlarging, and framing.

I am glad you guys made it safely to Dayton. Moving has got to be my very least favorite thing to do.
Jess and Jason said…
I love that picture! It is great!!
chelsey said…
I hadn't even seen the picture with the boys in the pantry closet when I commented on how BIG that pantry was yesterday!! I guess I was right. Very nice purchase. You'll be able to use that unit in any room you need it! (or as a jungle gym if needed...)
Marcy said…
I also really like the last pic!

Popular Posts