Taking advantage of the nice weather

You may have heard that there was a fire in Midwest City, aproximately three miles from our home. It has burned a lot of Midwest City and Choctaw (the next town over). There were also quite a few other fires in Oklahoma, as well as Texas. We are safe and feel very blessed that our home was not harmed in any way. Just a few hours before the fire, we were playing outside before the wind picked up.

Being Dinosaur Super Heros.


Darn those nasty pricklies


Delicious thorny stick....


They are checking out our strawberries. We are hoping they turn red in the next ten days.




Isaac said, "Look, a big spider!"


I know you can't tell but he got a haircut. I tried to hold out until he turned 1 but his hair was really getting ridiculous.

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
We watched your local news last night online and saw the fire coverage. Glad you guys are okay. I tried to call your home and cell phones this morning but was unsuccessful both times. You avoiding me?? I was in Roundtable last night when you called me. -Jess
Nolo and Lauren said…
Glad to hear ya'll are ok.
Pitcher Family said…
We are glad all is well with you. You have a crazy next few weeks. Wish we could help in some way, but you will be in our thoughts and prayes.
I was amazed that you have strawberries almost ready to pick. We are just anxious for the snow to melt and the ground to warm up so we can start some planting in our garden.
Lisa said…
I'm glad you're safe. Three miles away is scary. And actually, I could tell that you gave Elijah a haircut (and I've never even seen the child in person, lol). He looks cute! Fun days outside...ahhh...I'm looking forward to them still.
Taylor said…
I cannot believe how grown up Issac looks! I remember when I first moved here, he only looked a little bigger than Eli, and now he's just so...big! lol.

I'm sad. You really shouldn't leave..lol. Well, you SHOULD, but i don't want you all too! lol.

Hope your week was good!:)

Popular Posts