Pictures of the new color

The pictures are in the wrong order. The before pictures are at the end. They don't like to enlarge if I mess with them after I've downloaded them and I'm too lazy to do it over. It is actually much darker than it looks. We need to get lamps now because it is too dark in our living room in the evening. Here's the color:http://beehivestudio.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f9cbc5e8834010536150f12970b-pi



After painting. The blue tape is still up because we need to touch up some things.





Before




Comments

Jess and Jen said…
That looks fantastic! Isn't it crazy what a difference that paint can make> --Jen
Marcy said…
looks wonderful!
Steff said…
That looks great! How nice that you got it all done at once too! Unlike the McGeezers who take 10 months to finish painting one wall. Nice work!
Rachel said…
I like the color.
Jess and Jason said…
Looks good. It almost looks pink when I clicked on the swatch...maybe it is just my screen!
Ammon said…
I like this soo much better! It's beautiful, Adrianne. Good job.
Mom
Thanks everyone! I am excited to really decorate now. I can't believe it's taken us this long. Steff, we have lived here for about two and a half years and we are just painting so don't feel bad about your unfinished wall. We aren't ready to buy a new couch--probably when our kids are like 18, do you think it will last that long?--so I am going to buy a couch cover and I have great plans for a picture wall and a few other things. I'm excited to finally start decorating like I would like. I hope it won't take so long that we only get to enjoy it the month before we move. Oh, and Jessie, it is definately not pink. I wish I had a better picture for you.

Popular Posts