Why Isaac is banned from my bathroom....


Comments

Papa Doc said…
One of my boys once used an entire package as a train. They lined it all up in a long line running from the bathroom to the living room. Yep- these guys gotta stay out of our bathrooms! :)
P.S. I had a great visit with Carol yesterday when she came up to Shriners to visit us. I love her!
Mom
Jess and Jen said…
My goodness! Kids always love to play with those don't they!
Marcy said…
Zachy puts them in the toilet! At least he hasn't flushed yet.
Carolina said…
The things I have to look forward to.
Papa Doc said…
You are really hurting when that is the topic of your blog post. What a picture!

Dad Clark
Elder Richey said…
I love your posts! You're always so honest with the good, the bad, and the ugly of raising three boys.
Lisa said…
Hahaha! Heidi found some in my purse once and thought it was candy. I guess it was the crinkly wrapper or something. She was in for a real disappointment.
Jess and Jason said…
Oh NO!!!!
The worst part is that they are really stinking expensive!
Zach and Nikki said…
I remember you commenting earlier on the fact that the boys aren't allowed in your bathroom and wondering why. I just assumed it was because they like to play in the toilet. I hit that mile marker yesterday when Lincoln decided he would do that, but I guess I didn't think of what else they could get into. Bummer- those things are expensive.
Cali said…
That's hilarious. Maybe not if it would have been Collin, but since it was Isaac, it's hilarious! :)
Mandi E said…
When I was a kid, I thought they were chalk holders like the teachers used in school. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. But this was my favorite post. I loved that you only had to say a few words and let the photo explain the rest. Awesome.

Popular Posts