Mike's turn

The cute......






The awkward.....


The handsome......


Comments

Pitcher Family said…
Ahhh!! What a cutie!!
Jess and Jen said…
Love the hair in the birthday cake picture! And that outfit with red pants! What a guy!

I just hope no one has any pictures of me in my teen years. -Jess
Papa Doc said…
Funny, funny pictures. Make sure you don't EVER get hold of any of mine!
Mom
Michelle said…
Nice pictures. Makes me want a scanner now so I can post some scrapbook pages from years ago. You did a great job on that post.
blondeviolin said…
Oh my! I can totally see where Will gets A LOT of his looks from some of these!
Mandy, I am so glad you guys made the scrapbook for Mike so I could have all those pictures. I tried not to put too many with you or Jessie...I think you were both adorable but I didn't know if you wanted pictures of you up!

Jess, I only have a few pictures of you. I was going to put one up where we are in Francesville and by the big tree in our front yard. I only come up to your armpit.

Mom, don't worry. I'm sure Dad would never let go of your pictures.


Thanks Michelle. Mike bought me the scanner for Christmas and I love it. I have a lot of pictures to scan. I think it will be a good idea to have a hard copy and to have them on the computer. You should do a similar post for you and Jason.

Cherstin, I know! They look sooooo much alike.
Jess and Jason said…
Wait, I missed the handsome...just kidding.

What you didn't mention is the fact that Mike made those red bell-bottom pants...man, awkward is putting it nicely!
gillian said…
Mike, I am not gonna lie, you look good in the piano picture. My sister did good. :)

Popular Posts