Fabulous Friday

I didn't mean for the last entry to be quite as depressing as it sounded so I'm doing a Fabulous Friday posting and then I'll see ya'all sometime next week. I've seen too much of my blog this week so I think I need a break.

We went to Golden Corral yesterday for a farewell luncheon for our friend Bonnie Lolofie. I took all three boys by myself and they were AWESOME!

We made these fun little dinosaur molds. I couldn't stop taking pictures because the look on their faces was just so cute. They were so excited and proud of their work. I usually tell the boys to remember to show their daddy when he gets home and say, "He will love it." It was really cute because Isaac kept saying, "Daddy love it. Daddy love it."




All my children were alseep by 9:00 last night.

Isaac went pee in the potty again.

I've been trying to make sure each boy has some quality time with me each day. Will has been requesting I play the Wii with him during quiet time. It has been really fun.

Here are some other fun pictures from the week.

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Those are great pictures, Adrianne! Your boys are so photogenic! I can't believe how old Will looks in the bottom picture!

Jen
Frances said…
Who is that child??? It can't be Will. It must be some babysitter or pizza delivery boy.
Jess and Jason said…
Very fun! I love the picture of Ike hiding in the trees on the phone...Who is he talking to?
Amy E said…
I just love your blog. Your pictures are great and I just love reading your writing. It's so fun to see you have a family. I have so many memories of us as awkward 12 year olds. :) I'm still awkward, but am glad you've moved on to greater things. Your boys are so so cute.

Popular Posts