My new toy


This is my new toy. Isn't it cute? The best part about it is that it was only $32! Now I just have to find some good workout music to put on it.


I'm pretty much on my own for the next five days. I've never been left alone over night with the three boys yet. It had to happen at some point. Mike isn't actually leaving until after Sacrament meeting tomorrow but he's as helpful on Sunday's as my dentist would be in delivering a baby--not that it's his fault. Right now he is helping someone paint their house and then the rest of the day he will spend working on his four papers due this week for his graduate business mamagement course. He has to read four chapters a week for this class and write at least one five page paper each week. So, he works full time and then comes home and does all his school work. He's super busy right now. Anyway, the course is only eight weeks and he's finishing his second week so, not much longer and not all his courses have been this busy. He's got 12 classes to finish and he's on his third.


Mike killed his language test he had to take this week--seriously killed it. I'm so proud of him. The chances of him getting the Olmstead Scholarship are still pretty slim but it won't be because he couldn't learn the language. He also got CGO (Company Grade Officer) of the quarter. He had to go in for an interview this week to see if he'd win the next level up but didn't get it. We weren't surprised that he didn't win because he was the only 1st Lt. Anyway, I'm really proud of him. It's nice to see that other people recognize what a hard worker he is.

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
Fun new stuff. I like your tiny new toy. I got a new phone that you can put music on. I am excited to find some.

I am sorry that Mike hasn't and won't be around for a while.

Congratulations, Mike, on your test!

Popular Posts