The most awsome thing ever happened to me on Saturday night. I promised the boys Slurpee's (the first they've ever had). I went to get them and put them on the counter to pay. The guy behind the counter said, "Have you found out what you are having?" I thought he was talking about what I was buying and I was confused and then it dawned on me....He thought I was pregnant! So sometimes I joke that I look as pregnant as my friends that are six months pregnant. They always say, "No you don't." Cool. So now I know they really were lying (even though I already knew it). Awesome.

We are leaving to Maryland tomorrow morning at 4:30 AM. I'm so excited to get out of here for the first time in a year! Not that I don't like Oklahoma; it's a great place to live, but it's so nice to have a vacation! I'm stoked about the beach and hope we can get to Washington D.C. Mike's parents live so close to D.C. but I still haven't been there.

Jess, you need to buy some tickets to D.C. You said you wanted to take Jen there, right? Let's plan on meeting up on your birthday. Hmm....you're saving your money for your Hawaii trip? I guess it's a toss-up: see Adrianne in D.C., go to Hawaii. It'll be a tough decision but I trust you'll make the right one. ;)


Anyway, I have tons to do to get us ready and writing this post isn't on the list so...


See ya, Clark Family and friends, in two weeks (unless there is something I'm just dying to post).
I love that they like books so much!

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
I would love to take Jen to DC, but not necessarily in July. Hot hot hot! I've been there in November and March and they were both perfect. I hope you enjoy your visit. Wouldn't that be cool to be in DC for the 4th?!

Because we got our airfare and hotel so long ago, they're long since paid for. The only saving we're doing for Maui is the entertainment part.
chelsey said…
Have a great, relaxing trip! I wish I were going to the beach too :(! Travel safely!
I'm SO sorry about the thoughtless comment...same thing happened to me after I had Andrew. It was awful....still is....I hate thinking about losing weight. That person was a moron though...and I'm positive you don't look 6 months pregnant. Have a GREAT trip. Hopefully someday we are all on the East Coast at the same time and can meet in person.
Jess and Jason said…
I can't believe that. Who thinks it is okay to ask that kind of question?
I am so excited to see you. Actually, you are here now, but I can't come and play until tomorrow!!
Cali said…
Awesome. Just the right way to describe it! I hate trying to lose weight! Have fun on your trip--and DEFINITELY go to DC! I would love to go back!
Carolina said…
I had someone ask me the exact same question once! I just about died.
Jacey said…
I was also asked how far along I was...I replied by saying he was three months old-It was mortifying. To top it off I was with a bunch of friends!
Have a fun trip!!
Mandi E said…
I'm just commenting to tell you that I'm super jealous. Not only are you going on vacation, but you're going somewhere HOT. I hope you're having a great time. And, as for the lame-o guy, I'd put his comment more on his lack of proper observation than on the way you look. Not only is that most likely true, it's also a lot easier to deal with.

Popular Posts