Letters to Ammon

Dear Uncle Ammon,

I was outside and my hair got all hot because I was sweaty. I love to find all my letters on the signs outside when we drive places. I like to find W's. Mommy helps me count the fire hydrants. I look for eight all the time. Thank you for the clothes and the sandals and the spongebob slippers. I love them! Diamond loves them too. He tried to eat the slippers and it made me cry. I like to watch spongebob. I want to watch right now but mommy is making me wait. I love you, Uncle Ammon.

Love, Will

qqqqqqwwwwrrrrttyuioozxxcvccvbbnm,masdffgghhjkklqweetyyuoiiooopp[


Dear Ammon,

I love you. Mommy said you have to have surgery soon. I don't know what that means but Mommy is sad for you so it makes me sad for you too. We will pray for you every night. I love my dog. I like to tackle him and stick my fingers in his mouth. I gave him my cereal bowl this morning when Mommy wasn't looking. He liked eating my food. We went to the grocery store this morning. I got to ride in the spaceship cart. That was fun. Mommy plays Starfall with me on the computer. I can say lots of words, but not as many words as in this letter so Mommy is helping me write it.

Love, Isaac

Comments

Papa Doc said…
Keep it up girl. Those boys will be great because of a great Mom and Dad. I know that they have of few grandpa genes, too, but not too many. The have there own unique mix.

Love, Dad Clark

Popular Posts