We are having a......

BOY!!!

Comments

Pitcher Family said…
Congratulations!! We know you make great boys!
Jess and Jen said…
Three of a kind...working on a full house. I know the feeling precisely.
Jess and Jason said…
Very Fun!! Congratulations!

We have some friends that just found out they are having their fourth girl! So fun!
Frances said…
HOORAY!! I can't believe you are having three boys. 3!!!! That is so many!!! Maybe that means when I dive in and have a third it'll be a girl and we can continue to match.
Thanks everyone.

Mandy, we do make great boys!

Jess, if I knew my girls could be as cute as yours, I'd be sad to be having having another boy. We should trade kids for a weekend. Wouldn't that be a new experience?

Thanks Jessie!

Frances, Isn't it crazy that we are having three? I'm really excited about it. Remember when we went to that petting zoo (or farm or whatever) and we sat around eating ice cream and calculating the probability of having a girl or a boy? I don't think we make girls.
Rachel said…
Yea! Congratulations! You make adorable boys. I hope my boy turns out as cute as yours.
tarable said…
Adrianne, I haven't checked your blog for a while and didn't realize you were pregnant. Congratulations! I am having my third boy too - due Feb. 8th. Hope things go well for you.
Tara
Rachel, don't worry, you will have adorable children too! I'm excited we are both having boys within a week of each other. So fun.

Tara, Hey! I haven't checked your blog forever. I saw from Marcy's blog or maybe Shannon's that you were pregnant. Congratulations. You are having your baby soon...that's exciting. Don't you love little boys? It is fun to make new friends over the blogs.
Steff said…
Yeah! Another boy! I was just telling Matt the other day that I would be perfectly happy to have another boy. I would be happy with a girl, too, but I wouldn't be sad if my next was a boy. There are so many advantages like already having all the clothes for them, experience in dealing with them and you can send them all off on a fishing trip with Mike when they get old enough and go have a massage for yourself! :)
Zach and Nikki said…
Congratulations! Three boys! I would kind of like having all my children the same gender- that way- they could all share clothes, and I wouldn't have to worry about having another room in the house because they could share. Way to go!
Steff, maybe I could send them all to a Kung Fu movie, but the day I see Mike fishing is the day I die! He's into other manly things but outdoors things are not in his list of interests. I am very excited to have another boy! I just see a family of cute little boys running around.

Nikki, thanks! I felt a sense of relief when I found out it was a boy because I know them and don't have to worry about figuring out girls yet. I am a little sad it's a boy only because I'm getting tired of the same clothes. So, I'm gonna go buy some new ones!
Jess and Jason said…
I have memories of fishing with Mike. We probably went less than a handful of times, but for some reason I remember it. There was a pond near where we lived that they would fill with fish so we could catch them. A little inhumane, but hey, it made us feel good. I don't know if mom was there, but I remember Dad and Mike and Andy. It was always so much fun!

Popular Posts