I'm an embarrassment to her


I think I've mentioned it before but my sister is really good at decorating her house for each season. I'm always a bit envious when I go to her house and see how nicely decorated it is with her garlands, wreaths, wall hangings, etc. Of course she makes them all by hand. Anyway, I need to move to Ohio just so I can get some decorating advice. Today I decided it was time to paint and hang my little Thanksgiving craft. Nice that it's only one day before Thanksgiving. I do have some little window clings for the boys up and those I put up the day after Halloween. However, something tells me window clings aren't going to help me get my house photographed for a Martha Stewart magazine, because you know, isn't that every one's goal? Anyway, my sister would be so embarrassed for me.

Comments

Papa Doc said…
Why would she be embarrassed about this cute wall hanging? It's cheerful and very cute.
(Besides, she can't paint a whole child's room with zoo animals like you can so don't sell yourself short!)
How are you doing without Mike?
Mom

Popular Posts