I love when they play together



Comments

Pitcher Family said…
I love it too! If only it were more often and lasted longer.
Steff said…
Isn't it the best when they finally start playing together? It makes me think all the fighting they do is worth it when they laugh and play together for a few minutes. Your boys are so cute. Oh yeah, MOVE BACK HERE so we can hang out! (We'll have a party just for you!)
Zach and Nikki said…
Way to go boys!- Get started early on the piano. Way cute pictures Adrianne. I love the one with them at the window. What are they looking at?
Mandy, who needs a brother or sister when they can work their bum muscles with their mom?

Steff, It is going to be SO LONG before we ever get back to Utah. When we move back in like 20 years you can throw us a party.

Nikki, I can't ever practice the piano without one of them climbing on me and playing too...cute, but annoying. I'm not sure what they are looking at. We have tons of squirls in our back yard so I think they are probably looking at that. It was cute though because they were both laughing and talking about something outside.
Oh, and you probably wonder what a squirl is...it's related to a squirrel, only smaller. Ok, I just can't spell.
Steff said…
Okay, it's a date. In 20 years we are going to throw the party of all parties! So what if I'm 50 years old! We'll spend all our retirement savings to throw the party. Yeah, I can't wait! :)
Zach and Nikki said…
You had me there for a minute with the "Squirls". So since we have rabbits here and they're kind-of small should I call them rabits?
Steff, Yes! What a great idea. You should tell Matt tonight that all his hard-earned retirement money is all for our killer party! I love it. Maybe next time we are in Utah we will be able to meet up. Or, if you are ever in Oklahoma we will throw YOU a huge party.

Sorry Nikki, I have some family members and a friend that are big on correct grammar and spelling. I've never been a great speller. I would love to see your "rabits."

Popular Posts