Halloween at the zoo and and trunk or treat



Comments

Elder Richey said…
Very cute. Aren't little kid costumes the funniest things?
Pitcher Family said…
Super cute! You are so ontop of your blog! You always amaze me by getting pictures up so fast. I may get the Halloween ones up by Christmas... if I'm lucky!
Katie, what was Marcus? Did he have a good Halloween?

Mandy, Mike makes fun of me because we take pictures and then I say before we even get home that I want to see them. He pretends to be me and says, "Quick, we just made memories. Let's check out the memories we just made." I just love pictures. I am not great at scrapbooking because it takes too much time and makes too much of a mess with the boys. So this works for me.
That witch is very scarry looking. Did you all tell Will to pose like that?
Andy, Mike told him to grab the apple.
Steff said…
Your kids look so cute. I love the monkey costume. I sort of wanted Charlie to be either a monkey or a skunk because, let's be honest, if the shoe fits...? :) Glad you had a good Halloween. You have such a great little family!

Popular Posts