Because it's gross and I like sharing gross things


I have some kind of bite. I am guessing it's a spider bite. It started out as a tiny little bump that looked a pimple and then just got gradually worse. It itches like crazy but thankfully it's too gross for me to want to touch so I don't itch it. It's eating my skin! It also burns. Anyone know what kind of bite it is? I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning so hopefully he can make it stop spreading and eating my skin. The picture does not do the bite justice, which is good because it's already gross enough that I'm sharing it in the first place. Gross huh?

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Did you ever watch "The Mummy?" A bug of some sort gets in under someone's skin (not like the way I do) and then burrows its way around their body until the person dies a horrible, painful death.

Hope it isn't that kind.
Jess
That is awesome. I hope it isn't that kind either. That would be a cool death though.
Jess and Jason said…
I am so glad that you are going to the doctor's. I hope that it stops eating your skin!
It is worse than I thought....ringworm! That is so gross to me. Anyway, I have medicine now.
Papa Doc said…
Did the doctor tell you to keep an eye on the boys as well? I think it's pretty contagious.
How did you pick it up? It usually comes from pets in some form.
How did everything else turn out at the doctor?
Mom
Steff said…
I'm so glad you went to the Dr. Be glad that it's only ringworm. It seems like I've heard a lot of "bite" horror stories. I'm glad you are okay. Isn't it wonderful to be able to pop into the Dr. and get some medicine whenever we need it? :)
Mom, I asked about the boys. The doctor said they should only get it if they touch the area. But that leaves me clueless as to how I got it. We haven't been around any animals. He said it would happen if I touched someone who had it but I don't know anyone that has it. So, anyway, I don't know how I got it and I hope the boys don't get it.

Steff, I don't love my doctor but I do love that it is pretty easy to get. The best part about it though, is that the doctor puts me in the computer and I walk down the hall to the pharmacy and pick up my medicine for free. It's awesome.
Frances said…
You poor thing!!

Popular Posts