Sigh

Hallelujah! It is over. Hopefully we will move before I have to do another Primary Program.

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
I guess this means you know that Mike made it into AFIT, right? Congratulations! Now you guys can get excited about looking for a new place in Dayton. And you'll get to see the Pughs often!

Jess
No, sorry. I should have been more clear. We will hopefully find out tomorrow. I am just glad the program is over. I'll let you know if we find out tomorrow if we get to go to AFIT or not.
Papa Doc said…
How did the program go? Were you satisfied with it? Hope so.
Jess and Jason said…
I am SO jealous!!!

How did it go?
Jessie and mom,

The program went great. I heard there were a lot of tears. One guy said about the music, "I want to be in that choir." The kids all came up exactly when they were supposed to, they knew every single song, and the parts they had written were awesome. So it was a success.

Popular Posts