Decorating for Halloween and teaching Will about bones


Comments

Lisa said…
That is too funny!
Papa Doc said…
You are the most creative person I've ever known!
Oh mom, you need to socialize a little bit more if I'm the most creative person you know! Chelsey is way more creative. I'm just too cheap to buy decorations so I have to think of other ways to do it and I figure, I might as well do something Will can enjoy and learn from while I'm at it.
Jess and Jason said…
That is the cutest picture. I always want to do that sort of stuff, but never do. You are such a good mommy!
Papa Doc said…
When he brakes one of those bones he will understand perfectly. Given it is will, he has little hope of making adulthood without a break.

Dad Clark

P. S. Tell Mom that I thought I was the most creative person she knew. We had eleven kids you know!

Dad Clark

Popular Posts